A lot of contractors and building professionals ask us what sessions would make sense for not only their job type, but also by where their company is in their BIM adoption.
In late 2013, Synergis and the Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc., worked together to create Project Virtual. Project Virtual offers training, software discounts to ABC members, and more tools in the works.
Just this week, the ABC opened these virtual sessions to non-members as well.
Highlights to Project Virtual Training:
- Online in a easy to learn and share environment
- Sessions are 2-6 hours per day so you can still work on projects on training days
- Building Information Modeling focused sessions teach you software features and proper workflow process at the same time
- Affordable training in a small class atmosphere by an experienced BIM professional
- Training by job type so you can learn what is most important to you